DIY: Photobooth Strips

Saturday, May 19, 2012


So I was having a bit of a brain melt trying to figure out how I'm going to somehow display all of my bazillion photos from school this year, then it came to me! Photobooth photo strips. So I looked up tutorials for a good way to make them with my own photos and found this one here. My photos, however, weren't all taken on instagr.am so I used the Pixlr-o-matic editor, and iPhoto to make them pretty, and crop them into squares. If you're looking for a simpler way to go about making these there are lots of automatic "Photobooths" on the internet like this one here. In the ones I'm going to print I put 5 photos vertically, but you could also only put 4 on and leave a white space to write a description of the event or who's in the photo [like the one I did here]. I'd rather handwrite on it, but you can't really do that on the internetz, now, can you?